1. Which course should I take between level 1 and 2?
In order to take GJK Level 2 smoothly, you have to know Korean alphabets, past/present/future tense conjugation, and subject/topic/object marking particles at least. And they are all covered in GJK Level 1. So if you don't know them, we highly recommend you to take GJK level 1 first. (We also have bundle package at even cheaper price!)
2. How long do I have access to the course, once I enroll the course?
You will have 5 months access for individual course and you will have 8 months access for bundle package. You will be able to take every lesson and review it within the time.
3. Can I get a certificate after completing the course?
Yes! You will get a certificate that certifies that you successfully complete the course, when you finish til the end.
4. Should I be English native speaker to take this course?
No, as long as you can understand the free preview lessons in the course, you are good to go!
5. How can I enter the group chat?
I will leave the KakaoTalk(Messaging app) group chat link below the lesson 2 videos for each of the section.
6. Can I actually get a 100% refund, if I don't like it?
Yes, of course. You are able to get a 100% refund within 7 days(from check-out date). You can click on the profile image at the top right corner and click 'Contact'. And you can send us the message that you want to get a refund. Then, we will give a refund as soon as possible.